Wyse Z90D7 – High performance dual-core thin client based on Windows Embedded Standard 7.
The Dell Wyse Z class brings unrivaled high performance to users demanding more from their virtual desktops. Multiple models are available featuring Dell Wyse enhanced SUSE Linux, Windows Embedded Standard 2009 and Windows Embedded Standard 7 operating systems, and a cloud PC for use with Dell Wyse WSM.
Dell Wyse Z class is the ideal high performance cloud client that’s perfectly suited to users who are increasingly demanding more from their virtual desktop environments – as well as the traditional cloud client benefits of security and management. Featuring fast processing, accelerated graphics and multimedia, fast and flexible user connectivity and excellent energy-efficiency never seen before in a cloud client, new Dell Wyse Z class delivers uncompromising high performance when users need it most. Dell Wyse Device Manager supports Dell Wyse Z class with scalable enterprisewide management including simple deployment, patching and updates and asset management – all with secure end-to-end encrypted communications. Like all Dell Wyse cloud clients, new Dell Wyse Z class is one cool operator. Its energy efficient processor – which out-performs other more power hungry alternatives – and silent fan-less design, all contribute to lowering an organization’s carbon footprint through power usage and emissions that are a fraction of traditional PC desktops.
Wyse Z-klasse at a glance
- Performance – The AMD Embedded G-Series platform is the world’s first low power processor and advanced GPU that’s integrated into a single embedded Accelerated Processing Unit (APU).
- Connectivity – Two SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports, four USB 2.0 ports, Gigabit networking connectivity, optional single (A/B/G) and dual-band (N) WiFi.
- Dell Wyse enhanced SUSE Linux: Secure, flexible and market-leading Linux combined with Dell Wyse optimizations in management and user experience.
- Microsoft Windows Embedded – Standard 2009 and 7: Take advantage of fast, secure and reliable access to the power of Windows Embedded Standard.
- Thin client management: Dell Wyse Device Manager supports Dell Wyse Z class with scalable enterprisewide management including simple deployment, patching and updates and asset management – all with secure
- end-to-end encrypted communications.
- Dell Wyse WSM provisioning software: Provides compact, energy efficient and productive ‘cloud PCs’ with all the dynamic user experience of PCs – without their risks and complexities.
- Green: Dell Wyse Z class thin clients use under 15 watts* in idle mode – less than the nearest rivals; saving critical carbon output and vital energy budgets. Energy Star Version 5.2 thin client specification.